This is as simple and delicious as it gets!
1 Can Coconut Milk
1 Time Traveler Sweet Chai chocolate bar
pinch nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom (optional)
1 tsp Lucuma, Maca, Mesquite (optional)
Warm Coconut Milk in a pot
Pour into a blender when hot
Add a Time Traveler bar
Add Optional Ingredients if desired
Then sit down by the fire and enjoy the frothy raw chocolate chai goodness!
If you liked this post, please share! And check out others like it here.
These Cookies = Amazing
Nut butter based cookies with Wise One Chocolate. They’re grain free, vegan, and even suitable for the paleo diet, so you can enjoy a yummy snack guilt free.
Winter is coming! So go bake yourself some cookies, pick up your favorite book, and warm up by the fire.
- 1 cup unsalted almond butter, or make your own raw almond butter*
- ⅓ cup honey or your favorite sweetener
- 1 Chia Egg** or 1 Egg (paleo)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 or 2 Wise One bars of your choice! We recommend trying the Amazonia Love flavour.
* Soak Almonds overnight. Rinse well with cold water. Place in food processor and process until nut butter consistency.
** Chia Egg: grind 1 tbls chia in a coffee grinder and mix with 3 tbls water. Let soak for several minutes until egg like consistency
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients until smooth
- Chop up a Wise One chocolate bar of your choice into chocolate chip size chunks.
- Mix in chopped chocolate and shredded coconut into batter
- Drop tablespoon size balls of batter onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, rotating the pan after 5 minutes, until cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Original recipe adapted from: http://detoxinista.com/2012/02/grain-free-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/